pondělí 4. listopadu 2013

The Light That Never Goes Out

Hey fairies,
I know this blog has been kinda on hiatus - with Ann gone keeping it up is much harder. Plus the weather is awfully fall-like, days are super short and I am super tired all the time. But we are going to make it up to you, I swear! So until the winter takes over, lets enjoy some more summer sun. These pictures are from one awesome hot August day of wine adventures, gossips and thriftstores.

It just makes me remember that even though the view out of the window might be gloomy and things might get screwed up, there is still so much to smile about...
There is a light that never goes out. 
















(wearing everything thrifted head to toe except DIY crowns, necklace and earing)



4 komentáře:

  1. Odpovědi
    1. I know, its a great one, even though it makes me a little depressed sometimes...thank you, fairy;*

      Vymazat
  2. Beautiful xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdpovědětVymazat