čtvrtek 11. července 2013

Sunshines

Hi dreamers, how do u do in the summertime? We both have a wonderful time although I must visit hospital for my school practise for eight hours a day so my holiday-days are a lot shorter. But time of music festivals and long days and warm nights just started and there is always time to celebrate with fruit wine, lovely dresses and flowers in our hairs. We bought a gigantic heavy bottle of sangria and went shopping to our favorite thriftstore, where I bought new old pink colored shorts. Also, we went into a little art shop where Bee bought wonderful blue textil color for unicorns and other fairy stuff to paint on her clothes and I bought the rainbow pencil for my holiday diary.

After shopping we got lost in a far away part of our neighborhood where we have never been before. We bought another cheep wine, lyed on the grass, played with the bubblemaker, gossiped about guys and enjoyed each other. 

Bee was wearing new Tophop dress from secondhand store ( I absolutely adore its color!), heartbreaking platforms from New Yorker and a new fairy crown made from blue roses we bought on flea market. I got my new Romwe skirt,  lace body from Bee, my most favourite wreath and shoes from flea market. Here are some pictures we took that day for you. Enjoy sun sunshines!












7 komentářů:

  1. those dresses are adoorable, I love your flower crowns! xx

    ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. love this post, especially the first gif! following you :) xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. thanks babe! come have a drink with us, haha:D following you back <3

      Vymazat
  3. Crazy moments! haha

    You should visit my blog and maybe be fan of me: http://fromlifescorner.blogspot.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. love your blog!
    I'm your follower!
    LIVE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW . . . ahhhhhhhh!;)

    giallodinylon.blogspot.it

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. awww, babe, I totally missed your comment! thank you for your lovely words(:

      Vymazat